Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rollercoaster... oooh oooh oooh...

[Great - now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all morning. Way to go, Ivy...]

Weigh-in yesterday showed a whopping 2.3 pound gain. I can attribute it to lack of water consumption over the weekend, hormones, the fact that I discovered the glory of old-fashioned oats again on Sunday and had TWO bowls, the Flarah's cheesecake on Saturday, but - whatever. I'm not getting worked up about it at this point. I just don't have the energy. I got back on the scale again this morning, hoping that upping my water yesterday and keeping my POINTS low would help, and it did - to the tune of 0.3 pounds. Again - whatever. I'm not going to obsess about it until weigh-in next week. If I'm still up in this neighborhood, then more serious actions will be taken. I have no idea what those might be, but they'll be SERIOUS. :)

I went to bed at 8:45 again yesterday. I was hoping that by this point in my recovery process I would have graduated out of 3rd grade bedtimes at least into middle school, but clearly not yet. My body is in charge of this process, not me, so I've got to go where it's leading me right now. And it's leading me to bed, after large amounts of old-fashioned oats. See you when I emerge from the carbohydrate coma.

1 comment:

  1. Some weeks you'll be up, some weeks you'll be down. It's wonderful that you are headed in the right direction.

    If you figure out what SERIOUS action is, please let me know. I could use the help too.

    ReplyDelete