Tuesday, October 19, 2010

All clear...

No time for a big post today, so quick updates:
  • Down 0.5 pounds last week. Curses. It's still a downward motion, but each time I hope for bigger numbers. Perhaps I should be chanting "No Whammy" a la "The Price is Right" instead. Speaking of, did you know Drew Carey has lost 70 pounds in the last year? Must be all that running down the aisle for the Showcase Showdown...
  • Went to the doctor yesterday and got the all clear for exercising and lifting heavy things again. No longer will my cute little niece need to stay on the floor! Hurrah! Hugs for everyone!
  • My new punching bag has arrived at the store and is awaiting my pick-up. Let the pummelling begin.
  • I leave Thursday night for a four-day vacation in Las Vegas with my family. I'm dreading stepping on the scale when I get back. I don't want to fall completely off the wagon, but c'mon - it's VEGAS. I want to have a drink (possibly several) and not worry about the points value of said drink (and its companions). I guess I'll do the best I can, and pay the piper on Tuesday when I get home.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Vegas. The weight will come off again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care if you are in Vegas. I demand an update.

    ReplyDelete