Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend FAIL...

Yikes - not a great start to the Great London Preparation Workout Plan. Didn't get a workout in this weekend, or this morning. Eating was pretty much OK through the weekend, with the exception of the trip to Hy-Vee for groceries last night. I was kinda hungry when we got there, and it just got worse as we went through the store. By the time we had a cart full of groceries, I was grabbing anything and everything that appealed to my baser nature. :) King-size Snickers? Check. Ben & Jerry's Brownie Batter? Check. And look - Ben & Jerry's is on sale too. You lose money when you don't buy in bulk, after all! Duh. :\

I could try to blame hormones, an overscheduled weekend, this weird sore throat thing that's been going on since Thursday - whatever. Fact is, the weekend wasn't what I wanted it to be from a diet/nutrition standpoint, but from other standpoints it was a great three days. So, I need to accept the mix of the two, learn from them, and move on. C'mon, tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You'll be back on track soon. It will be hard to cheat when you have to tell us about it.

    ReplyDelete